Lugar
https://github.com/1tayH/noisy
El bulo del día:

19 páginas de comentarios por un tuit, con las siguientes fuentes en Hinternec:

- burbulo.info
- forocoches

AL RICO BULO, HOYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

COMENTEN EL BULO Y TENGAN SUS ZANKS, HOYGAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Yo también lo leí y pensé bueno voy a buscarlo a ver si eso es verdad pero me dije.... ya es que me da igual si es verdad o mentira porque algo de extraño tiene la noticia así que seguro que no es como dice el tema que escribió el usuario.
Y tras esto me olvidé del tema completamente.

iconoclasta

Atribulado
Desde
21 Sep 2007
Lugar
Somewhere under the rainbow
"Bulo" del robo, verificado por Snopes, los primeros (progres) factcheckers

We contacted the San Francisco Police Department (SFPD), and a spokesman there said the shoplifting incident was real and occurred about 1 p.m. on Feb. 29, 2020. Employees at the Walgreens drugstore where it occurred told police that three females, possibly minors, took “several cosmetic items,” then fled before police arrived. The investigation remains open and no arrests have been made.

"Bulo" de los cambios de la fiscalía de San Francisco, confirmado (entre otros muchos miles de verificaciones) por este teniente de policía

Lt. Tracy McCray accused San Francisco officials of fostering an environment in which "crooks [know] they can just go in because there are no consequences," saying there aren't enough officers on the streets and San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin fails to prosecute crimes, such as the recent Walgreens incident, when they occur.

"What happened in that Walgreens has been going on in the city for quite a while
," McCray said during a segment on Fox News. "I’m used to it. I miccionan we could have a greatest hits compilation of people just walking in and cleaning out the store shelves and security guards, the people who work there, just standing by helplessly because they can’t do anything."

Los cuatro pilotos muertos de BAirways en apenas una semana han sido confirmados por Reuters

Reuters presented the claims to British Airways, which said they were unfounded and that no such talks were underway with the government. The spokesperson, however, confirmed the authenticity of the four condolence books, as four company pilots had recently passed away.

En fin. los bulos que mencionas son verdades demostradas. En fin, BULO eres tú

Burbujo II

Madmaxista
Desde
29 Abr 2019
"Bulo" del robo, verificado por Snopes, los primeros (progres) factcheckers

We contacted the San Francisco Police Department (SFPD), and a spokesman there said the shoplifting incident was real and occurred about 1 p.m. on Feb. 29, 2020. Employees at the Walgreens drugstore where it occurred told police that three females, possibly minors, took “several cosmetic items,” then fled before police arrived. The investigation remains open and no arrests have been made.

"Bulo" de los cambios de la fiscalía de San Francisco, confirmado (entre otros muchos miles de verificaciones) por este teniente de policía

Lt. Tracy McCray accused San Francisco officials of fostering an environment in which "crooks [know] they can just go in because there are no consequences," saying there aren't enough officers on the streets and San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin fails to prosecute crimes, such as the recent Walgreens incident, when they occur.

"What happened in that Walgreens has been going on in the city for quite a while
," McCray said during a segment on Fox News. "I’m used to it. I miccionan we could have a greatest hits compilation of people just walking in and cleaning out the store shelves and security guards, the people who work there, just standing by helplessly because they can’t do anything."

Los cuatro pilotos muertos de BAirways en apenas una semana han sido confirmados por Reuters

Reuters presented the claims to British Airways, which said they were unfounded and that no such talks were underway with the government. The spokesperson, however, confirmed the authenticity of the four condolence books, as four company pilots had recently passed away.

En fin. los bulos que mencionas son verdades demostradas. En fin, BULO eres tú
San Francisco NO HA DESPENALIZADO NADA, MAGUFO MENTIROSO

Petty Theft

California law defines petty theft as the theft of any property with a value of $950 or less. Most petty thefts are charged as misdemeanors, which carry a sentence of up to six months in county jail, a fine of no more than $1,000, or both. However, if the property has a value of $50 or less, the prosecutor can charge the offense as an infraction, so long as the offender has had no other theft-related conviction. Petty theft charged as an infraction is punishable by a fine of no more than $250. (Cal. Penal Code § 490 (2020).)

Los pilotos que tú dices que "confirma" Reuters, EN NINGÚN LADO DICE QUE HAYAN MUERTO POR LA banderilla.

MENTIROSO

MAGUFO