Mis cosas Os enseñó inglés, el mejor idioma de el mundo. Preguntadme solo en ingles por favor.

Now, i'm wait for yours cuestions.
Is this some sort of a joke or a bait for grammar nazis? I'm asking because the first sentence you wrote has quite a few errors. "i'm wait" should be "I'm waiting" or "I'll wait", "yours" is a pronoun, it should be "your" instead. Also... "cuestions"? Are you for real, homie?

I'm no native speaker, but here's my attempt at fixing your sentence:
Now I'll wait for your questions.

If you actually intend to teach english, this is definitely not a good start. Unless, of course, this is just for teh lulz. Judging by the rest of your comments in this thread, I'd say it's the latter.

No me voy ahora a bajar el pantalón para contestarte en ingles, sería un poco raro

You are a mongolic and estulto, unfunny clown, I hope a pack of black people with AIDS gangrape you with the fury of a wildborad pack.

Start speaking the language of the empire where the sun did not set, or I will ignore you.

Cómo sabéis, hablo varios idiomas pero el que más uso en mi día a día es el inglés, lo uso para negocios y conquistar hermosas mujeres.

También tenéis conocimiento que a los españoles se les dificultad enormemente aprender inglés, pero me ofrezco a daros clases de esta bella y más importante lengua de el mundo.

Yuar sucnormá?

Cómo sabéis, hablo varios idiomas pero el que más uso en mi día a día es el inglés, lo uso para negocios y conquistar hermosas mujeres.

También tenéis conocimiento que a los españoles se les dificultad enormemente aprender inglés, pero me ofrezco a daros clases de esta bella y más importante lengua de el mundo.

Buena profanación. Te ha faltado exhumar a Shakespeare y cagarte en su calavera, pero 8/10.

Mi no comprender.nonono:nonono:nonono:

¿Si no se Inglis pitinglis y quiero que me enseñes...como carajo te vi a preguntar en Ingles?meparto:meparto:meparto:tragatochostragatochosroto2roto2

No lo entiendo de verdad.
Esto me superadoh!doh!doh!

¿Seré el único de todo el floro que no sepa preguntarte algo en Ingles???meparto:meparto:meparto:

Me estas causando un trauma de veras.

La semana que viene tendré que ir a la psicóloga por tu culpaVer archivo adjunto 1905880

Me no understando.nonono:nonono:nonono:

¿If I don't know Inglis pitinglis and I want you to teach me...how the fuck I see you to ask in groin?meparto:meparto:meparto:tragatochostragatochosroto2roto2

I don't really get it.
This is way outta my reachdoh!doh!doh!

May I be the only one of all the florum that does not know how to ask you something in Groin???meparto:meparto:meparto:

You are giving me a real trauma, some ptsd mumbo-jumbo.

I'll have to go bang visit my psychiatrist because of youVer archivo adjunto 1905880

How you know, I speak several languages but the one I use the most in my day-to-day is the English, I use it for business and picking up beautiful women.

You also know that spaniards gets difficulty enormously learn english, but I offer myself to teach you this beautiful and most important language in the world.

Ahora, me estoy esperando para vuestros questiones.

Volver